Try the delicious combination of honey chilli chicken wings and Francis Coppola Blue Label Merlot. Avoid the deep fryer, and broil or grill your chicken wings to turn them super-crispy. The soy-and-honey glaze makes them sweet, sticky and salty. This food pairing is recommended by Tim Wood, the chef at Carmel Valley Ranch.
Francis Coppola Blue Label Merlot has soft smooth Tannis with nice structure. A blend of Merlot, Petite Syrah and Petit Verdot give it multiple layers of flavor. Berries, currants and black plum dominate your taste buds, while aromas of cherries, plum and mucha prevail. Call 301-854-0720 to know more.
• Analyze the dominant characteristics of
• Match mild foods with mild wines. Keep
the flavors in balance
• Cleanse your palate with tanins or acids
• Match acids with acids
• Acidic wines and cream don't mix
• Wine and strong spices don't mix